ISO Approved CCA-15H-2.59mm Wire
|FOB Price:||US $3.9 / KG|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $3.9/ KG|
|Transport Package:||Spool,Vacuum,Carton,Pallet Or Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 15H-2.59MM
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, SGS
- Copper Content: Cu 10% by Volume
- Specification: Sj/T 11223-2000;ASTM B566-93
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead, Heating
- Insulation Material: Bare
- Range of Application: Mine
- Brand: Qinfeng
- Trademark: QINFENG
- Origin: Changzhou, China
(1) Copper clad aluminum wire is featured of both the small density of aluminum and the good conductivity of copper. (2) Copper clad aluminum wire is produced with the production process of cladding welding drawing method, by cladding planished copper belt concentrically on the outer surface of the aluminum line, via several times of drawing and heat treatment to meet customers' technical requirement on line diameter, mechanics and electrics capacity.
(3) Copper clad aluminum conductors which produced by our company has two states: Soft and rigid. It can be divided into 10% and 15% if a according to copper plate.
(4) Its' resistivity are 0.02743 ohm. Mm2/m and 0.02676 ohm. Mm2/m.
(5) It's nominal density are 3.32 g/cm3. And 3.63 g/cm3.
(6) It is (37-40)% of fine copper lead. Aspect ratio with same specification and weight is 1: 2.5-2.7.
(7) It has th advantages of:
(a) small density of aluminium
(b) good conductivity of copper
(c) high signal transmission property
(d) light weight
(e) low production cost
(8) The application landscapes:
|Physical & Mechanical Function Of CCA Wire, Aluminum wire and Copper Wire|
|Electrical conductor||Aluminum wire||CCA wire||Copper wire|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||2.70||3.63||8.89|
|Length to weight ratio in same diameter||3.29:1||2.5:1||1:1|
|Electrical resistivity (ohm.mm 2 /m)||0.02740||0.02462||0.01724|
|Intensity of tension (Mpa)||68-107||95-135||215-365|
|Tensile stretch (%)||≥8||≥10||≥20|