CCA 0.41mm Wire
|FOB Price:||US $3.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $3.5/ KG|
|Transport Package:||Spool,Vacuum,Carton,Pallet Or Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 0.41mm
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Range of Application: Qinfeng
- Trademark: QINFENG
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, SGS
- Specification: Sj/T 11223-2000;ASTM B566-93
CCA 0.41mm Wire
First Generation products CCA Wire, with its quality high-intensity copper cladding, and aluminum core, combines the excellent conductivity of copper with the light weight of aluminum. It can be used for inner conductor of coaxial cable and appliance cable.
(1) Copper clad aluminum wire is featured of both the small density of aluminum and the good conductivity of copper.
(2) Copper clad aluminum wire is produced with the production process of cladding welding drawing method, by cladding planished copper belt concentrically on the outer surface of the aluminum line, via several times of drawing and heat treatment to meet customers' technical requirement on line diameter, mechanics and electrics capacity.
(3) Copper clad aluminum conductors which produced by our company has two states: Soft and rigid. It can be divided into 10% and 15% if a according to copper plate.
(4) Its' resistivity are 0.02743 ohm. Mm2/m and 0.02676 ohm. Mm2/m.
(5) It's nominal density are 3.32 g/cm3. And 3.63 g/cm3.
(6) It is (37-40)% of fine copper lead. Aspect ratio with same specification and weight is 1: 2.5-2.7.
(7) It has th advantages of:
(a)small density of aluminium
(b)good conductivity of copper
(c)high signal transmission property
(e)low production cost
(8) The application landscapes:
CCA is widely used in transmission of the television signal, transmission of high capacity communication network, control of the signal cable, the cable of light vehicle, the cable welding, emergency mobile cable, television drive wire, deflecting coil, ballast coil, Automobile wireing Harness, screen shield braid wire, Enameled Wire and so on.
A. In high signal transmission, it is applied to:
A. Standard Material of Conductor in CATV Coaxial Cable
B. 50 Ohm Radio Frequency Aerial
C. Leaky Cable
D. Data Cable
E. Soft Coaxial Radio Frequency Cable
B. In power transmission and LF signal transmission, it can be applied to: Twisted Pair Power Cable Control Cable Building Cotton Covered Wire Busbar & Other Conductors
C. In special electromagnetic wire, it can be applied to:
A. Coils or windings in computers
B. Mobile communication equipments
C. Spaceflight & aviation and military industry instruments